Friday 31 October 2014

OMG! I have cheek bones and shoulders. Who knew!

Soooo,  I have been on this health thing for a bit now.  

Started hard core in February and haven't looked back.  

For those not aware, I suffered severe fibromyalgia and was on prescription pain meds, severe depression and anxiety and could barely walk to the letter box some days.

I was also 111kg.

Nuff said really.

I would look at people carrying loads of excess fat (as was I) in those mobile skooter things with disgust.  

The day it dawned on me that I would end up in one was the day I knew I had to do something.

I had been looking into  the Changing Habits, HCG Protocol and decided to go with that.

I have also followed the principles of low carb, high fat since February.


I wish I had taken better before photos that I could share.  

These are the only ones that really shows what I was like.

 


The most recent I have to offer are these 


 



You can kinda see that






I have now officially lost over 


40kg



just sayin'




9 comments:

  1. Nice neck :-) didn't know you had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is awesome that you made the decision to make a change and you stuck with it, and look at the amazing results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Malinda, really proud of myself :)

      Delete
  3. Well done Kelli. What an inspiration you are! I hope I can be as successful as you.
    Thanks for your great recipes, they have been really helpful. Im going to get really organised this time so Ive got no reason to fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome Vee and thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We HAVE to do a shoot! -Alison xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We HAVE to do a shoot! -Alison xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We HAVE to do a shoot! -Alison xo

    ReplyDelete