Thursday 29 May 2014

Stir fry broccoli, kale and Beef

I made this for lunch today so thought I would share something current.   Very easy and quick meal.
To make things easier for me I package all my meat for the freezer in 100gr portions.  I buy my meat in bulk from Conmurra Farm and thoroughly recommend them if you are in the north of Tassie.  They are reasonably priced, grow their own grass fed beef, lamb and pork and their meat is beautiful.
Another attraction is the ease of ordering online and having your meat delivered to your door!!

Ingredients:

1c steamed broccoli cut small
3lg leaves of steamed kale shredded
100gr of lean mince
1/2 tsp cumin, coriander
pinch of chilli flakes
S&P to taste.
3spring onions chopped

Method
saute onions in a bit of water until tender then add meat and spices, break up mince and saute until cooked through, add veg and stir through.
Simple hey!!   You can add a splash of tamari, soy or braggs if you are not in phase2.


No comments:

Post a Comment