Wednesday 28 May 2014

Another blog to hit the webiverse

This is another blog to add to my bedpost notches.  Hey, can't have too much of a good thing can you??

I decided to create this blog to share my journey on the CHanging Habits HCG protocol and show you how easy it is to create delicious meals on a limited list of allowed foods.

When I first started the protocol back in February I took one look at the allowed foods and freaked.  I am sure anyone starting out would do the same.  However, after a week or so I started to get my rhythm and found I could create some really yummy dishes.

I don't have a thermomix or a vitamix, just a pan and a stove and a love of food.  So, if you want to eat some healthy food whether you are following the protocol or not, tag along for the ride.
I hope you enjoy

Kelli x

No comments:

Post a Comment