Friday 11 July 2014

How to avoid coughs and colds this winter!

Did you know changing habits are having a sale?
Yup you heard right!!  
A SALE!

Take advantage of the discounted products such as the Inca Inchi Oil, vanilla beans or the immunity booster.   Just click on the links in my side bar to take advantage of the specials.



As much as  I like winter I do not like the coughs and colds that often come with it.  These can be avoided or at the very least reduced in severity if you prepare for them.  Boost your immunity and boost your health!

First thing I take in the morning is my 'eurgh concoction'.  Yeah, it doesn't sound pretty when I take it and doesn't usually taste all that great but as someone who was always prone to coughs and colds I can put up with the taste!   I have done this for six months and no cold, not a cough not a sniffle!   This from someone who has done seriously hospital with pneumonia and bronchitis on more than one occasion. In other words,  I swear by this stuff.

So what exactly is in my 'eurgh concoction'??
In a glass I mix a couple of dessert spoons of colloidal minerals, a tsp of supreme green powder, a tsp of probiotics, a tsp of camu camu, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and about a 1/4c of water.  The trick is not to put too much water as you want to be able to down this as fast as possible, in one gulp if you can.  Then you need to have a full glass of water at the ready as the chaser.  (think scotch/beer or timtam/tea!)  And there you have it, a solution to a snot free winter!

Whether you are doing the HCG protocol,  21 steps or hunter gatherer protocol you have the right to take charge of your health and wellbeing.  These products can help you do that.
And you know what, they will even help your family.  Don't tell my kids but you know their breakfast smoothies??  Yeah, sneaky huh!   I am sure you get what I am saying without me having to spell it out.   Their smoothies may or may not have 'special' ingredients LOL   shoosh!!!!



They love their smoothies, as do I!




Disclaimer:  I have not been asked to write this post and have not been gifted or paid for doing so.  However, ass an affiliate of Changing Habits I do receive a small percentage of any sales made via advertisements on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment