Tuesday 8 July 2014

Phase 4 and counting

I am at the end of week one of phase four.  Haven't loss much weight at all which is disappointing.  I just don't get what is happening this round, nothing seems to make much difference at all.

So far I have tried butter, olive oil  and a tiny bit of coconut oil.  The latter isn't conducive to my blood type (A) so I find  I can have small amounts but that is all.   I haven't had any gains at all which is good news though!

I have been enjoying mixing up my veg though and love that I can have a stir fry again LOL
It really is the simple things in life isn't it!

This coming week will be much of the same as last week. Oh, and because I am right into fermenting 'stuff' at the moment I have been having some water kefir daily and putting whey from my milk kefir into smoothies.  All great for your gut and inner health.



1 comment: