Sunday 26 October 2014

Losing the weight of ten babies (and counting)

Round 3 (started loading 11 Oct 2014)
Phase 2   (Started 13 Oct 2014)
Day 7
Blood group A+
Second week down.   
I have found that I am suffering less from detox symptoms this week.   
Still have shocking pain in left ribs and a small amount in the right ribs.    Right rib pain is common with liver detox and often refers to the left side, as in my case.
Loss has been slow. I know that overall they are good but I have never been known for my patience LOL
Significant difference in measurements for waist and hips so I am thinking that this is why the loss has been lower as my body is working on other stuff.

Weights for this week are:

20Oct - 73.6kg
21Oct -72.9kg
22Oct -  72.5kg
23Oct  - 72.3kg
24Oct -  72.3kg
25Oct-  72kg
26Oct -  71.7kg

Total loss for week=  1.9kg
Overall R3= 6.4kg

Starting measurements 10 Oct:
waist    94cm
hip  108cm
thigh  51cm
upper arm   33cm
chest  97cm
calf  35cm

This weeks measurements:
waist    90cm
hip  104cm
thigh  51cm
upper arm   33cm
chest  97cm
calf  35cm

Walked: 8km

Meals for the week:

Breakfast is generally an apple and a cup of black coffee.  Although this week I have had a blueberry smoothie and a blueberry sorbet.

Lunches:
 warm lamb salad
Chicken dumpling soup
Tuna salad
Beef and broccoli soup
   Oregano chicken with zoodles 


 




Dinner:
 BBQ veal with celery salad
Seared Lamb steak with asparagus
Chicken burgers
BBQ lamb steak with zucchini and tomato
Lemony lamb and asparagus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment