Monday 17 November 2014

Week five and end of phase two

Round 3 (started loading 11 Oct 2014)
Phase 2   (Started 13 Oct 2014)
Day28
Blood group A+
Fifth week down.   
A difficult week. I have battled with hunger for the first time this week and I suspect it had something to do with the drops.  I finished off the bottle and started a new one mid week and the weight loss got better and the hunger went again.
I have lost motivation though and decided to end with this week and start phase three.

Bit late getting this post up as we had a new addition to the family in the way of our first foster baby.  As you can imagine things have been a little hectic!  He is totes adorable and we are loving him to bits but I must admit I am a bit tired LOL

Weights for this week are:

10 Nov - 69.6kg
11 Nov -69.4kg
12 Nov - 69.1kg
13 Nov - 68.8kg
14 Nov -68.8kg
 15 Nov -   68.3kg
16 Nov -   68.3kg

Total loss for week=    1.3kg
Overall R3=9.7kg


Starting measurements 10 Oct:
waist    94cm
hip  109cm
thigh  52cm
upper arm   33cm
chest  97cm
calf  35cm

This weeks measurements:
waist    86cm
hip  102cm
thigh  48cm
upper arm   28cm
chest  94cm
calf  34cm

(I just added up total cm lost since starting the Protocol and I have lost 132cm!! Mind you I only started measuring my calf halfway through round 2)

Walked:  not sure what I have worked.  Have actually been on a walk as such but have been active.

Meals for the week:

Breakfast is generally an apple and a cup of black coffee.  Although this week I have had a blueberry smoothie and a blueberry sorbet.

Lunches:
chicken burger and salad
lamb and broccoli
beef dumpling soup
beef and zucchini bolognaise with konjak noodles
chicken mince salad

Dinners:
lamb steak and zucchini chips
beef and zucchini bolognaise with konjak noodles
chicken salad
poached eggs with asparagus
chicken and broccoli in bone broth


No comments:

Post a Comment