Saturday 7 March 2015

That Sugar Film

WOW!
Just
WOW!

I had almost decided not to bother going to see That Sugar Film because 
I figured I don't do sugar so what was the point.
I don't do prepackaged 'health' food.
I don't do low fat.
I don't do juice.

But, I do learning. 

So I bought a ticket and went along with my friend Christina from The Joy of the Home 

This is an amazing film.  Truly, I love how it was presented, the information, the humour and that it wasn't bogged down in stats, but still managed to get the important facts out there.

I would love to see this in every school.
I would love to see every doctor going to view it

I am taking my kids next week.

If you are lucky enough to live in Launceston the cinema here will be viewing this for around two weeks.

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

Do yourself a favour and go see this

if you think you don't eat sugar because 
you don't add it to your cuppa or your cereal
or you don't eat cake or pastry

or if you are just curious as to how you can
damage your liver
gain 10kg
gain 10cm on your waist
in just 60days eating 'healthy' food

then go see this.

If you breath
go see this!! 
Take your kids, your parents, your friends
and go see this.





3 comments: