Saturday 13 December 2014

And we have a winner........

Congratulations to Kathryn O'Neill

Kathryn has won a copy of Luke & Scott's, 

Clean Living Quick and Easy.

Kathryn left her suggestions on the HCG Closet page on Facebook and Beren very much loved the idea of meatloaf, raw cheesecake and bliss balls.

I thought I should share some recipes for the above.  My latest fave meatloaf recipe is the one from Skinny Mixers.   I mean seriously, who can go past a meatloaf wrapped in bacon!!  

mmmmm

BACON
 This is a super easy recipe, And, although it is for thermomix it can easily be made without one.  


My go-to cheesecake recipe of late is the one from Luke & Scott's Clean Living Cookbook.  
This book is amazing and jam packed with awesome recipes.  I mean, my dad who is an old school meat and three veg kinda man LOVES this cheesecake!!





Lastly, from the same book comes the bliss balls.  
Now, I often will just chuck a range of nuts/seeds/fruit etc in the mixer, blitz and roll up but my kids love these ones.  
So, for a healthy treat this is what I make.  




Don't forget you can get Luke & Scott's books at all good stores or online thru amazon.  
So, even if you didn't win this time around you don't have to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment