Thursday 4 December 2014

Salted Caramel Chia Pudding

Sooo, I got to thinking. 

My kids love my caramel smoothie made with cashews and dates.  

So, what if

just 

WHAT IF 

I could turn that magic into pudding!  

I know, right!

Eat that baby right outta the pot!

I played around with proportions but finally got it right.

SALTED CARAMEL CHIA PUDDING

Ingredients
200ml milk of your choice (I used cashew)
3 medjool dates
1/4c cashew butter
1/3c chia seeds
1/2tsp sea salt (you can use himalayan but I prefer sea salt for sweet stuff)

Directions
Blend dates, cashews & salt together until pulpy then add milk and blend until smooth.  Pour into container and stir through chia seeds.  Refrigerate overnight or for at least 6hrs.  

We had this with berries but also great out of container, standing at fridge (so I have been told :P)





Also, don't forget to take a look at how you can win a copy of Scott and Luke's new awesome recipe book!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is that 1/3 cup chia seeds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh yes it is. Will correct that typo thanks :)

      Delete