Thursday 27 November 2014

Quick look!! A recipe book up for grabs!

I promised and I have delivered!

I have up for grabs a copy of this great book!




I am loving this.  

Not only does it have some great recipes perfect for summer, such as:

Chargrilled Lamb kebabs with coconut dressing
Barbecued pork belly on skewers
Green Mango salad
and paleo doughnuts!!!!!!  (I know, right!)



It also devotes the first half of the book to exercises.   

Luke and Scott share their knowledge to help you gain muscular strength and fitness from home or at work.

There is a large range of exercises to work on all your body.  Each one has an easy and hard version with clear instructions and a page of photos for you to follow.



I am not one for the gym so I was really excited when this came in the post and wasn't JUST a recipe book.

So, how do you get yourself a copy???

Simply leave a comment telling me what your fave paleo/low carb high fat/primal meal is, come visit me over on facebook and share the love!

My son the foody will choose his favourite meal suggestion on 12 December so we can have your copy in the post before christmas.

It is that easy!


TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition ‘is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.’  A copy of Clean Living Quick & Easy was supplied to me for review and a copy to give away by Luke & Scott and Hatchett Australia.
Open to residents of Australia only.

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm.....BBQ pork belly you say? Well, I think that would have to be my fave, too. We cooked some of lunch on our new barbie the other day & oh my!!! Succulent, juicy, crackly goodness! Yummy for me & all the good fats going to my bubba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh! I was just looking at it yesterday in a bookshop (you know, those big rooms that have real books in them that you can look at?! Yeah, one of those!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raw Banana Cream Pie. The best dessert around:

    http://www.therawtarian.com/raw-banana-cream-pie-recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paleo pizza with cauliflower base :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite all time summer meal is a creation of my own, Coconut crusted prawns served with Avocado and Tomato Salsa. I marinate green prawns in lime or lemon juice with a good pinch of fresh chilli thrown in. Marinate for about 30 mins, then coat in shredded coconut. Cook in coconut oil and serve over salsa made with Avocado, Tomato, Corriander and red onion, drizzled with lemon or lime juice and olive oil infused with lemon, so delicious and so summer in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love, love, love to win this book! hmmmm, I have so many favourite Paleo recipes but the one I have decided to go with is a prosciutto wrapped mini frittata because my little girl loves it just as much as my husband and I do (and that is always a winner in my book) ;) link for this recipe is - http://nomnompaleo.com/post/7486819479/prosciutto-wrapped-mini-frittata-muffins..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate chilli (from Well Fed) with guacamole, salad and paleo 3 ingredient Naan bread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh where do I start... pete Evans Nonya curry or his fried chicken! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butter chicken - rich, creamy and tasty! Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our fave go to meals revolve around EGGS! Cheesey omelettes, unctuous scrambled eggs, and everything in between.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carl cooked us a 'spaghetti' and meat balls with zucchini and carrot spaghetti and pork and beef meatballs the other night. This might be the new favourite in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is a local cafe to me which do Paleo dishes and theire Sweet Potato Rostic stack is just to die for! Salmon, spinach, egg and herbs! Delicious, mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete